Why do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information from you to identify you, to provide you with the information required to service you, to ensure that we provide you with the correct feedback regarding your performance in various tests, and to help us deliver a superior educational experience. Information collected enables us to give you convenient access to our service offerings and products and may help us tailor your educational experience.
What Information do we collect and how do we use it?
Information you provide
We collect information to provide more effective services. We ask for your name, email address, and other personal information when you register to use certain features of our website or other products/services made available to you. We also may ask for this information at other times, such as when you enter contests or other promotions sponsored by us and/or our partners. If you use a feature that requires payment of a fee, we collect your credit card data or payment account information.
When you use one of our paid products, we track the web pages, and information that has been accessed by you, and store it on our servers. This enables us to track items that you have completed and those that you need to see.
We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you log in faster, and are aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
When you access our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
We may alert you by email or phone (through SMS/call) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you.
When you use certain features on our website like the discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, and photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on our forums this information may become publicly available.
If use a feature requiring payment of a fee, we transmit your credit card data to our bank for processing. If we encounter a problem with payment, we may review the order information with you and our bank to resolve it. We do not otherwise disclose your credit card information. We do not share your email address or your personal information with third-party marketers.
We offer secure pages to collect sensitive information on our order form, such as credit card information. We also use administrative, physical, and technical precautions to help protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of personal information stored on our system. We host the Site at a commercial-grade data center that employs extensive security practices. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
Other than the above-mentioned sharing of data related to credit card information, we only share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd in the following limited circumstances:
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to :
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- Protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users subscribed to a particular product, or the number of users registered on our website. Such information does not identify you individually.
We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as hosting the service at a co-location facility for servers. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to our specified purposes.
Currently, we plan to retain user data while an account is active and for at least three years afterward. We may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements.
For example, we may lengthen the retention period for some data if needed to comply with law or voluntary codes of conduct. Unless otherwise prohibited, we may shorten the retention period for some types of data if needed to free up storage space.
Your Consent to This Policy;
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name: name, e-mail address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the right to Call, SMS, Email, or WhatsApp about our product and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
Address: “Deeksha House” No 163-B, 3rd Cross Road, 6th Main, JP Nagar 3rd Phase Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560 078
The term ‘Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is “Deeksha House” No 163-B, 3rd Cross Road, 6th Main, JP Nagar 3rd Phase Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560 078. The term ‘you’ refers to the user/viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorities.
- All information, content, and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the website with the products and services are copyrighted property of Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trademarks are proprietary to Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd. You understand that “Deeksha STEM” is a registered trademark owned by Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd. This trademark may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd. No information, content, or material from our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd and nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd to the User. You may download the medium on which the information, content, or materials resides, but Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd retains full and complete title to the information, content, or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
- Your use of our products and services provided herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the downloaded app or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this content and app and/or our services shall be subject to the following restrictions:
You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the app and/or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the App and/or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services, or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the App and/or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd or any other person or entity as determined by Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd.
- Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd products and/or services, including the Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd digital applications and contents, are compatible with most tablets and smartphones. Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd shall not be obligated to provide workable products and/or services for any tablets and smartphones which are not compatible with Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd products and services.
- Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to the tablet or any other hardware and/or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, those results from the use of our products and services.
- In no event will Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
– indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantages, loss of programs or information), or
– direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd for the product and/or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of, or inability to use, or errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and/or services, or any information provided on the Site.
- There shall be no cancellation/return or refund of the fees once paid.
- Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd may also contact the user through SMS, Email, and Call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, the User holds Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd non-liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, and expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with the Do Not Call (DNC) database.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd and all its agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian(in case of minors). Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.